PRE EMPLOYMENT TRAINING
...MAKING A DIFFERENCE
When preparing to apply for a new job there are many ways in which to enhance your chances of being selected. Choose one of our courses to give yourself the skills and knowledge to get a YES following your interview.
Here at JK Training For You we give you the skills to enable you to have the best possible chances of selection - we even guarantee an interview on completion of your course as we have a number of business who trust us to find the best possible candidates.
- FULL INDUCTION TO EMPLOYMENT
- Day 1 - Introduction of group and course aims/ Basic functional skills Maths and English.
- Day 2 - Basic IT skills, Create a CV session.
- Day 3 - Practical Workshop sessions (Communication, Team building, professionalism)
- Day 4 - Health and Safety, Fire training and preparing for an interview
- Day 5 - Job search and communication skills, secure an Interview and Mock interview.
- INDUCTION TO HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
After successful completion of the FULL INDUCTION TO EMPLOYMENT we
offer learners a chance to move on to the section below.
- Day 6 - Role of the care worker and Safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Day 7 - Medication policy and administration and understanding care planning.
- Day 8 - Basic Food Hygiene and infection control
- Day 9 - Moving and Handling
- Day 10 - Practical care skills day.
After successful completion of the 10 day course you will be completely employable to the Health and Social Care sector. The only thing that you may lack is work experience and guess what - we can offer that too.
BOOK IN NOW AND START MAKING A DIFFERENCE.